Sunday, December 15, 2019

I danced with Paris RSCDS at their 35th anniversary Ball. I had a good time, with some great dancing to music played by Parisians led by The Black Bear duet from Brisbane. What a great evening! Merci à nos amis de Paris. I met Antoine Rousseau for the first time, and he is a wonderful dancer! Even when I was young, I do not believe I danced as elegantly as Antoine. Antoine dancing the poussette with Emma was a dream come true! I must definitely return to Paris - where I used to dance in the 1970s with the parents of Patrick Chamoin, both of whom were rigorous RSCDS dance teachers..

8 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this post and I am impressed! Very helpful information. I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. dance company india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome content. Thanks for sharing. This content helps me a alot and also will help others.
    Thank you from Tora Creations

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very awesome content. Thanks for sharing. This content helps me a alot and also will help others.
    Thank you from New Haryanvi Mp3 Song Download 2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome content. Thanks for sharing. This content helps me a alot and also will help others.
    Thank you from New Mp3 Song Download 2022


    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome content. Thanks for sharing. This content helps me a alot and also will help others.
    Thank you from New Punjabi Mp3 Song Download 2022

    ReplyDelete

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...