Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring is here, and April 1st is no fool's day if you are a dancer. Dancing sets everything to rights, keeps your head straight and builds strong healthy muscles. Make sure you warm up those muscles with gentle movements before you dance, and "warm down" again afterwards with some good stretching - especially of the calves and back muscles, the feet and ankles. Muscles like to be kept warm (hot shower) ....   but if you have had a good dancing work-out then your feet and ankle ligaments will appreciate a cold soak (cold water in the hand basin, or even in an ice bucket) before you take that hot shower.

Happy April.   Happy Dancing. I Dance Therefore I Am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...