Sunday, June 16, 2019

The best place for a holiday and for dancing: St Andrews, Scotland

St Andrews, Scotland is the best place to dance AND the best place for golf: a choice of nine courses to play in site, and dozens more in the towns all around.  Beyond the Royal and Ancient Golf Club on the right (the Home of Golf) is the sea and two miles of West Sands. Fabulous swimming, wonderful walking. but beware of stupid  English tourists. Here are some of their complaints:


1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find 
that almost every restaurant served curry.  I don't like spicy food." 

2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach.  It was 
very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."  

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the 
taxi drivers as they were all Spanish." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...