Monday, July 8, 2019

Thistle School has begun July 2019

Friends of mine are dancing in North Carolina at the famous Thistle School, now in its 39th and final year of existence. The great Mo Rutherford and Neil Copland (wonderful musicians celebrated in the Perth chapter of my book "I Dance Therefore I Am") are providing the music. Thistle School is world famous.  Let us salute Duard and Betty Lee for their dedication to dancing and for their many years of success in promoting "the greatest happiness of the greatest number" through Scottish dance. This banner hangs outside the dormitory building at Thistle School:

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...