Thursday, September 19, 2019

still dancing with beautiful music and beautiful women

Dance Fit and Healthy at 70 means keeping your body fit and supple, stretching daily, walking plenty, dancing regularly and believing that while today is great,  tomorrow will be even better. Live with a smile on your face, and you will find that your tomorrows will nearly always be wonderful.

Advice:   never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today .... because if you enjoyed it today, you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE DANCING ! Here is a happy memory of the June 2019 Breton Ball. I might actually be doing this again this evening AND dancing again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...