Sunday, October 27, 2019

 Dancing has started again after the Summer break. Dancing with young people (even with very young people) is not only important, but lovely to do. My book (below) argues that dance teachers should commit to teaching children as well as adults, or they should not receive RSCDS certificates
because we are killing the dance culture that we love if we do not teach our kids. My children Edward and Catherine (shown on the book cover) dance very well. So should all our children.
This book is full of wisdom and dancing, stories and laughter: the perfect gift for your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...