Monday, January 13, 2020

the parents of baby Archie deserve a period of peace

Her Majesty the Queen is having a bad week, mainly because the gutter-loving British tabloid press is filled with such obscene people who write such nasty things. Prince Harry and his young wife deserve to be able to sit at home in peace and enjoy their baby. They are being hounded to Canada (lovely friendly, hospitable Canada). I hope they will enjoy their time in Canada, stop reading newspapers, cancel twitter and facebook, and live the life of young parents for a few months. I am so ashamed of the British press - all of it. Leave young people alone to live their lives!
As I say on my book, everything we do should promote "the greatest happiness of the greatest number" = a piece of Scottish wisdom for everyone to enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. All of the Canadian currency sports the image of the queen, they finally deserve a 'royal in residence'!!!! Long live the queen, and the heirs, and the spares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog, it's awesome, i want to promote my website: Click Here To Show My

    Website


    Contact

    Phone-+19252388570
    Website-https://presiworkout.com/

    ReplyDelete

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...