Saturday, July 6, 2019

I have been reading words of wisdom on the website of RSCDS Cornwall Branch:
"The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society (RSCDS) emphasises the three elements of fitness, fun and friendship that Scottish Country Dancing provides.  Research shows that dancing, and particularly Scottish country dancing, is one of the best forms of activity for keeping the body active and the mind alert. It can reduce the risk of osteoporosis and help prevent or complement the treatment of serious and chronic conditions.  The way to improve health and wellbeing could be just one step away - and what’s more it is fun!"

 It certainly is FUN !!!
These Cornish guys came to dance with us in Brittany last week and THEY HAD FUN !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...