Sunday, July 7, 2019

Stong Arms, Strong Scottish Women

Stories About Strong Scottish Women

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 160 in seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.
She hit me with her gift. One week later my face is still showing the bruises. 

(A friend told me this story. It was NOT my wife. My face is OK - thanks for asking) 

This painting by Janet McCrory is called STRONG ARM and I am grateful for permission to share it with you. Her cards are sold by and on behalf of the RSCDS and her paintings are for sale on her website. I am guessing, but it is probably about HIS arm and not hers. But you never know with a Scottish woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...