Thursday, July 29, 2021

 IT IS TIME FOR A JOKE or two

Fit and Healthy from Laughing !

A Parisian attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, “Paul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news.”

The art collector replied, “I’ve had an awful day; let’s hear the good news first.”

The lawyer said, “Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million.  I think she could be right.”

Paul replied enthusiastically, “Well done!  My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!  You’ve just made my day.  Now I know I can handle the bad news.  What is it?”

The lawyer replied, “The pictures are of you with your secretary.”

   [les deux images que sa femme pense pourront lui amener $15 millions, montrent le riche PDG avec sa secrétaire]


 Paul's blonde secretary was called Nicole, and she attended evening classes for blonde girls. Teacher: "Who can show us America on the world map?"  Nicole gets up and proudly points to the U.S.A.

"Very good," says the Teacher. "And now, who discovered America?" 

All the other blonde girls shout out in unison: "It was Nicole."


No comments:

Post a Comment

STRETCHING is good for keeping you fit and healthy during 2023 !

  I WISH YOU PEACE and HAPPINESS during 2023. I stretch out several times each week to keep my body supple, and my back straight. Over Chr...